20 August 2017

Free Speech, Charlottesville, Antifa, Trump (+ Update) (Grab Bag #2) [Video Script]


DWTWSBTWOTL
Well, it looks like the planned video is taking longer than I thought.
  • It is a look at ethics and rights within the Thelemic system
  • It will focus on OZ, Libræ, and Duty
  • I may need to break it up into multiple parts.
This is a little semi-ranty video on
  • Free Speech
  • Charlottesville
  • Trump’s speech on Charlottesville
  • I also pour some hate on antifa
First an update
  • The actual Navy stuff I am in Japan to do will be starting tomorrow.
  • This will undoubtedly impact my free time.
  • Yesterday, Saturday, I went to Yokohama to try and find some CDs
    • Musashi (六三四): Japanese progressive/folk metal band
    • Fushitsusha (不失者): Experimental Japanese rock band
    • Zeni Geva (ゼニゲバ): prog-rock, hardcore, heavy metal and noise-rock
    • Yōsei Teikoku (妖精帝國): Heavy/Goth/Symphonic Metal + EBM, darkwave, neoclassical, ethereal + Goth
  • Finding a CD for my son, who wanted something called “Bump of Chicken” was pretty straight forward.
  • Three separate shops and I only found the Yōsei Teikoku
    • However, I did find an interesting CD with the Crass logo on it. Guso Drop (偶想Drop)
    • I snagged it because I wanted to see what they were doing to my precious childhood memories.
    • I also found a first pressing CD of Current 93’s Dawn. I wonder if it has the original version of Great Black Time.
    • The original made extensive use of a sample from Barry McGuire’s Eve of Destruction.
    • This was removed in subsequent releases, I assume for copyright reasons.
    • Then there are two Japanese psychedelic rock albums: Acid Mother’s Temple & Subvert Blaze
    • Finally, a Japanese Metal Album (it was under Death Metal): Onmyo-za (陰陽座)
  • While looking up the links for these artists, I discovered that Zeni Geva has a Bandcamp. Of course it only has one album on it.
  • Also, I’ve changed my Ending song. Despite it being “Free Music” under the Creative Commons, it kept getting flagged.
    • Sometimes they would release the claim after I submitted the proof, but sometimes not.
    • I am way to lazy to repeat the same actions over and over.
    • So, While I liked Ami Deng’s “A Strange Community”, I am tired of dealing with the hassle of using it.
Anyway, now that I’ve established my music nerd bonafides, Let us move on.
There has been a lot of talk about what is and what isn’t free speech.
  • This is bullshit.
  • People trying to limit anyone else’s ability to speak is against free speech.
  • Those who say we should not tolerate intolerance are stupid.
  • You are being intolerant. You aren’t protecting society, you are just a coward.
  • The people censoring Nazis are less than Nazis.
  • They are hypocrites afraid to admit their own little authoritarian urges
  • The little black Hitlers and Stalins infesting their hearts.
This is one of the few absolutes. Either you support free speech, no matter what is being said, or you do not. There is no middle ground.
That being said, I am already tired of Charlottesville.
However, one of the interesting tidbits was how one of the antifa (or whatever) protesters described the accident
  • He specifically stated that the car slowed down than accelerated into the crowd.
  • Then there are the reports after the guy’s initial capture about it possibly not having been on purpose.
  • Add to this the reports, with suggestive video evidence, that the guys car had been hit with a bat.
    • Suggestive because the actual strike is not shown. The camera dips right before the cracking sound.
  • This would support a narrative that the guy slowed down for the protesters
    • Then his car was hit by antifa and he freaked trying to escape.
    • This reaction on his part makes sense given the events of the day and the history of antifa
  • Not that I am saying that this is what happened, but it is important to keep an open mind.
This is where I put in the obligatory “I am not a racist” disclaimer.
  • Trust me. I view racism as pure laziness. If I hate you, it is because of you, not your race, sex, or gender.
  • I agree with Evola’s distaste for concepts of racial purity. An arbitrary line was drawn and all mixing after that point is deemed “bad”. That is just dumb
  • I also agree with Evola’s concept that the idea is the true Fatherland. Those who share in the idea are the citizens of my state.
    • Trust me, most white people don’t make it either.
I am also going to point out that Antifa (and their related ilk) are some of the worst examples of troglodytes masquerading as humans on this planet.
  • They are worthless for anything but bashing heads
  • Even then, they have a distressing tendency to bash the wrong heads
  • They are the Marxist Lumpen-proletariat: 
    • identifies the class of outcast, degenerated and submerged elements that make up a section of the population of industrial centers" which include "beggars, prostitutes, gangsters, racketeers, swindlers, petty criminals, tramps, chronic unemployed or unemployables, persons who have been cast out by industry, and all sorts of declassed, degraded or degenerated elements."
  • Stalin eventually had to purge them because they were too worthless for the communist society they thought they wanted
    • Not being suitable for work, they could not contribute to the state
    • Being prone to degeneracy and violence, they were a disruption to an ordered society
    • One of the few things I agree with Communism about is that the antifa need to be rounded up and shot.
Anyway, I want to say that I was truly shocked by Trump’s clear and nuanced speech regarding the violence. While it was amusing to hear “alt-Left” rather than Antifa, I do suppose it is more inclusive.
Also, the article criticizing the use of the term “Alt-Left” is bullshit. The ADL guy says it is inorganic, then goes on to specify its organic use and development.
Are people really so stupid that they cannot see this for what it is: obfuscation, lies, and propaganda?
So yeah, I hope this can tide you over until I finish working on the Thelemic Rights and Ethics script.
  • Free Speech, you either support it or you don’t
  • Don’t pretend you are censoring others to preserve our freedoms.
  • You aren’t.
  • Antifa are, and always have been, worthless cowards.
  • It is almost worth having Communism imposed just so these (so-called) “people” would be rounded up and shot.
Truth is found in the rubble of falsehood
LITLLUW

Sources, Citations & Notes
Bands referenced:Musashi (六三四)
Fushitsusha (不失者)
Zeni Geva (ゼニゲバ)
Zeni Geva Bandcamp
Yōsei Teikoku (妖精帝國)
Bump of Chicken
Crass (best Punk Band ever)
Guso Drop (偶想Drop)
Current 93
Acid Mothers Temple
Subvert Blaze
Onmyo-za (陰陽座)

Non-Music:Lumpenproletariat
Antifa: Who Does Antifa Actually Attack?
Trump’s Speech
Alt-Right, Alt-Left, Antifa: A Glossary of Extremist Language

Attributions:Music is from the Free Music Archive.Borrowed without their knowledge for non-commercial purposes.There opinions are their own and the use of their music should not be taken as agreeing with my positions or even as awareness that I even exist.

Opening:Kai Engel
Chant Of Night Blades
Deathless: The Renaissance
Download
License

Ending:Keosz
The Charon
ENTITY EP
Download
License

No comments: