26 July 2017

Pro-Pedophilia Sites, or Conversations With My Children #1


DWTWSBTWOTL

So my third son (age 17) came into my room to tell me about Heart Progress.

  • I have an open topic policy with my children
    • This has been in place since they were very young
    • I just pay attention to when they get bored (i.e. their question has been answered insofar as their interest & ability to follow allows)
    • This has led to some very interesting dinner conversations.
  • Heart Progress is a pro-pedophilia advocacy group
    • Pardon, a Pedosexual advocacy group
    • It is part of the pro-pedophilia movement that has been discussed by others

So he came to my room and asked if I had heard of Heart Progress
  • It sounded vaguely familiar and I told him so
  • He explained about it.
  • It had come up in his Dischord

Now I am fairly libertine in my attitudes toward sex and sexuality
  • I draw the line at sex with children, animals, and public copulation with inanimate objects.

We talked a bit
  • Pedophilia normalization is not new
    • It is just that we are able to hear from them unfiltered due to fewer layers of mediation on their viewpoint
      • I.e., They can spew their bullshit narratives on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, etc without moderation
      • Not that I am saying they should be censored. I want to know who these perverts are
    • NAMBLA, the North American Man/Boy Love Association has been doing it for decades (1978)
      • Hakim Bey, aka Peter Lamborn Wilson, is said to be a member.
      • He did quite a bit to normalize Pedophilia in 80s Counter Cultural circles
  • While there is no difference made by the Law, there is a difference between Pedophilia and Hebephilia/Ephebophilia
  • Hebephilia/Ephebophilia is the sexual attraction to post-pubescent children, i.e. teens
  • This can be understood as a vestige of biological imperatives 
  • The target is able to breed.
  • I don’t want to get into the legalities and pros and cons, but it is identifiable as a valid biological impetus
  • This does not mean that it is OK, that is a social and intellectual stance
  • We are all born to find, barring other factors, that those who are sexually mature enough to breed are sexually desirable.
  • Pedophilia is the sexual attraction to pre-pubescent children
  • They cannot breed. There is no biological impetus for this desire.
  • This is a mental sickness.
  • If you are born this way, then it is like Schizophrenia (of which some forms are believed to have biological causes) or Autism
  • It needs to be treated and mitigated
  • You are a danger to society and yourself
He also mentioned how the pedos claim that prepubescent children are “sexual beings”
  • This is another case of taking a kernel of truth and misrepresenting it.
  • Children have genitalia
  • Children will often play with their genitalia because, even when underdeveloped, it feels good
  • Children are also interested in what adults do, and thus have an (academic) interest in sex and sexuality
  • This does not make them sexual beings
    • Frankly, I cringe at the phrase “sexual beings”
    • We are more than our genitals
    • We are more than where we like to put our genitals
    • Modern society focuses way to much on these things
    • This is coming from a member of a Solar-Phallic cult and Tantrist/Sex-Magician.
  • None of this means that it is alright to Fuck children
So, yeah, thank you Internet for making my role as a parent so much more entertaining.

Links, as always, are in the description

This video was a spur of the moment affair, and isn’t meant to count toward my Weekly Video update

That video will be on Skepticism and Thelema, covering the Method of Science and the Role of Doubt within the Thelemic system

Truth is found in the Rubble of Lies

LITLLUW

Sources

YouTube For This Script: https://youtu.be/H_MfU_WLEs8

No comments: