09 May 2015

The Cross Qabalistic of the Star Ruby [156 Words]

To clarify a few points from yesterday’s post on the Star Ruby. When I stated “I do each line of the cross with one breath,” I meant the following: I raise my right hand above my forehead, inhale. I vibrate “Soi,” while touching my forehead. I bring my hand down to my groin and vibrate “O Phalle” and exhale any remaining breath. I inhale again and touch my right shoulder vibrating “Ischuros.” I touch my left shoulder while vibrating “Eucharistos” and exhale any remaining breath. I then stand in the sign of the cross and bring my hands together while vibrating “IAO.” Typically, I bring my hands together over my heart with palms pressed together.

My inspiration for vibrating words comes from Tibetan Chants. I try to have the sound originate in my stomach/torso such that it resonates with my entire body. I want my entire body to vibrate with the sounds I am making.

No comments: